Step by Step Product Instructions
Beetle Be Blasted
Instructions for Japanese Beetle Deterrent. Patent Protected
- Shake concentrate well, of course!
- Use a new application sprayer. If not new, clean well and make sure the lines are clean and clear.
- Add water to your application sprayer before adding concentrate.
- Add 1oz of concentrate Beetle Be Blasted to 1 gallon of water.
- Shake well, agitating well until blended, like you mean it.
- If it separates, shake again. You got this.
- Suggested to begin application a week before beetles have emerged.
- Saturate the entire plant. Apply an even coating, under the leaves and the stem as well.
- Apply at minimum once per week.
- When beetles have emerged, for best results application is done 3-5 times a week when beetles are present. Blast them with this deterrent.
- For an infestation, use 2oz of concentrate per 1 gallon of water and use daily. It won’t hurt the plant.
- Ideal application is morning or evening when temperatures are low. However no damage to the plant has been observed in 10 years if used anytime of day.
- We have found that it is an effective control of other soft bodies pests such as aphids, mealy bugs, mites, etc
Health and Safety Dance:
- This product is natural and made of essential oils and a plant based surfactant with isopropyl alcohol.
- This product is an eye, mouth and skin irritant. Please use gloves and eye protection.
- Once product has dried on vegetation, this irritation potential is greatly reduced.
- Mix this product in a well ventilated environment, ideally outside.
- If you spill the concentrate or mixed product on cloth materials, you may have this smell hang out for awhile. Take a shower before going on a date after spillage.
- Keep concentrate out of reach of children. Unless your children are super good at listening skills.
- Ideally keep Beetle Be Blasted concentrate and mixed solution above freezing, 32 degrees, and below 110 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Don’t let it leak in your car. Store upright. You will smell it for a long time.
- I am going to say this, coffee hot, screw lid on tight.
Side Effects. This is where we would love more feedback. What we know:
- May generate envy from neighbors.
- You can eat it, I wouldn’t.
- Bees, lady bugs, pets, kids, and other pollinators don’t seem to be effected after application.
- Wash anything you spray before eating or touching.
- Do not ingest. It’s Thai HOT.